3/3/08

Feed a Family of Four on $160/month, Part 2

Feed a Family of Four on $160/month, Part 2 is the second in a series of Feed a Family of Four on $160/month books. They are short, to the point, fun to read and easy to put into action. These booklets are designed to help you stay focus on making progress much quicker and easier! People always ask me what movtivated me to get involved in this project. After surviving two difficult layoffs with my husband and four young children, I got serious about learning and practicing how to get what I wanted for a LOT less money! I love to share with others ALL my secrets that I've learned over the past 29 years of marriage and raising my family. This booklet includes 1) Important Resources to get you started 2) How getting Back to Basics will ENERGIZE your body 3)25 Ways to Save Money on Food 4) Appliances and Types of Food that will save you a LOT of money and time 5) Over 20 recipes to start with right now! $5.95 plus $1.95 s/h. For saving even more money, join our Feed a Family Tip Group at www.feedafamilytips.com